The Agile 3 Electric sit to stand workstation is a heavy duty premium product with Triple electric motors with a large sit to stand adjustment. The Agile is a quality sit to stand workstation which is ideal for multiple users in a hot desk situation. With a 4 height point memory the simple push button adjustments allows you to adjust the desk top height to fit the user for the best possible ergonomic seating position. The electric motor has a 12 year warranty and is quite and quick with a height adjustment speed of 30 mm per second. The 3 column Agile desk leg has 3 sections to extend for a height adjustment from 645 mm to 1295 mm high.
The Agile Electric sit to stand workstation has strong steel I Legs and connecting rails to provide a stable platform rated to 150 kgs per desk. The desk tops are 25 mm thick Melamine finish on E1 grade board with 3 standard colour options, White , Nordic Maple, and Atlantic Oak - other Melteca custom colours available upon request.
The Agile Sit to stand corner workstation electric has the option of attaching a pinnable screen panel to provide privacy and acoustic control. The screen panel is 50 mm thick with a powder coated aluminium frame and sits 500 mm high above the desk tops.
- 3 column leg with height adjustment from 645 mm to 1295 mm high -
- Triple electric motors for smooth strength and speed- 15 year warranty on motors.
- Fast 30 mm per second adjustment.
- Push button control - 4 point memory Digital height read out
- Two standard sizes available 1500 x 1500 mm wide x 700 mm deep, 1800 x 1800 mm wide x 700 mm deep,
- Three standard desk tops colours available: White, Nordic Maple, and Atlantic Oak - other Melteca custom colours available upon request.
- Three powder coated metal frame colours; White, Black, Silver
- Steel Cable management tray with lid optional extra, colour to match frame.
- Studio screen panel upholstered in Breathe fabric - Optional extra
- 150 Kg weight rating - 15 year frame and electric motor warranty
- Delivered as flat packs - assembly required.
- 3 to 5 working day delivery for standard finishes
- Free freight NZ wide except rural deliveries.
- Please inquire about our Nation wide contract installation service.