The Agile sit stand double desk user adjust is an economical option ideal for multiple users in a hot desk situation. The simple manual wind adjust allows you to adjust the desk top height to fit the user for the best possible ergonomic seating position. The manual wind adjust can be finely tuned with a 5 mm adjustment per turn of the handle. The Agile sit to stand double desk user adjust provides work space for two positions but it can be configured to create pods of four, six or eight positions depending on your office layout and requirements.
The Agile sit to stand double desk user adjust has a strong steel H frame with 90 mm x 60 mm legs and connecting rails to provide a stable platform rated to 100 kgs per desk. The desk tops are 25 mm thick Melamine finish on E1 grade board with 3 colour options, White, Silver and Nordic Maple available.
The Agile double desk pod has the option of inserting a pinnable screen panel between the two desks to provide privacy and acoustic control. The screen panel is 50 mm thick with a powder coated aluminium frame and sits 500 mm high above the desk tops.
- Height adjustment from 705 mm to 1185 mm high - one turn of the handle equals a 5 mm adjustment in desk top height
- Three desk sizes available 1200 mm wide x 700 mm deep, 1500 mm wide x 800 mm deep, 1800 mm wide x 800 mm deep
- Three desk tops colours available: White, Silver, Nordic Maple
- 100 Kg weight rating -
- 15 year frame warranty
- Delivered as flat packs - assembly required.
- Free freight NZ wide except rural deliveries.
- Please inquire about our Nation wide contract installation service.