A Deluxe dual monitor arm with double hinge adjustment arms allows for maximum movement of your monitor. Die cast aluminium two step arm allows for the LCD monitor to be tilted, swiveled and rotated. The arm is height adjustable and can be rotated on the tube support for maximum flexibility.
Please note: Before you buy a new monitor make sure it has the international VESA standard. The Video Electronics Standard Association known as (VESA) provide a standard fixing spacing for monitors known as the flat display mounting interface (FDMI) standard. The VESA standard defines dimensions of a display’s four-hole attachment interface and the screws used to fit those holes. Typically this means the hole pattern on the back of a display is either a 100 x 100 mm or 75 x 75 mm mounting hole pattern, using M4 screws for the fixings.
- Weight capacity: 6 kgs each LCD monitor up to 26"
- Meets with VESA 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 mm mounting.
- Available with either grommet mounting or clamp on for tops up to 70 mm thick
- Die casting aluminium two step arms are easy to adjust and swing into position.
- Arm is finished in White, Silver or Black powder coating
- Freight charges apply, please contact us with your location for a freight quote