A Deluxe single monitor arm plus notebook platform, the double hinge adjustment arms allow for maximum movement of your monitor. This monitor arm has an extra arm with an aluminium platform to hold a notebook under the LCD screen. Die cast aluminium two step arm allows for the LCD monitor to be tilted, swiveled and rotated. The arm is height adjustable and can be rotated on the tube support for maximum flexibility.
Please note: Before you buy a new monitor make sure it has the international VESA standard. The Video Electronics Standard Association known as (VESA) provide a standard fixing spacing for monitors known as the flat display mounting interface (FDMI) standard. The VESA standard defines dimensions of a display’s four-hole attachment interface and the screws used to fit those holes. Typically this means the hole pattern on the back of a display is either a 100 x 100 mm or 75 x 75 mm mounting hole pattern, using M4 screws for the fixings.
- Weight capacity: 10 kgs.
- Meets with VESA 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 mm mounting.
- Clamp on desk fitting only available
- Aluminium platform helps keep the note book cool.
- Platform extends out and has a 20 degree tilt and 4 anti skid pads.
- Available with either grommet mounting or clamp on for tops up to 70 mm thick
- Die casting aluminium two step arms are easy to adjust and swing into position.
- Arm is finished in White or Silver.
- Freight charges apply to single unit order, Free Freight on second unit - except for rural deliveries