The Oslo bar leaner table has a contemporary Scandinavian design with a clean aesthetic finish complimented by the solid Tasmanian Ash timber legs. Clever and economical use of Snowdrift White Melteca board for the table top which has a machined sharknose profile to all edges with a White paint finish produce this classic clean style. The bar leaner design helps promote collaborative workspaces and cultures which is ideal for break out and stand up meeting areas.
- Solid Tasmanian Ash timber base-frame, with top in Melteca Snowdrift Naturale, Radius corners to top for user comfort
- Specialist undercut shark nose edging for slim and minimalist appearance
- NZ designed and manufactured with a 10 working day delivery
- 1050 mm high table -Four standard sizes available, 6 seat table: 1500 x 900, 1800 x 900, 8 seat table: 2000 x 1000, 2400 x 1000,
- 10 Year manufactures warranty
- Free Freight North Island only, other locations please contact us for a freight quote
- Supplied a flat packs; easy assembly with one Allen key which is supplied, Acc