The studio 50 desk hung office partition is 900 mm high with 500 mm sitting above the desk top, this equals 1200 mm high from the floor . However you can adjust the clamp to make the screen panel either higher or lower depending on your requirements. Maximum recommended height is 1350 mm.The Studio 50 desk hung office partition comes with a pair of desk clamps which can fit desk tops from 25 to 75 mm thick. The screen has an aluminium frame which is available in three colours to match your desk frame, White, Silver or Black. Designed in NZ the Studio 50 desk hung partition equals 1200 high and provides seated privacy for the open plan office. The innovative combination of an aluminium frame and an extruded polymer-resin foam core means Studio 50 is not only extremely rigid but is also conveniently lightweight! This polymer resin core of the panel is pinnable adding to the features offered.
Studio 50 panels are a one person lift - making them a dream to install and re-configure.
- 900 mm high clamp on screen panel that sits 500 mm above desk top to equal 1200 mm high above the floor. However you can adjust the clamp to make the screen panel either higher or lower depending on your requirements. Maximum recommended height is 1350 mm.
- Two standard screen widths - 1500 & 1800 mm wide - other widths available upon request.
- A pair of desk clamps is supplied with the screen panel. clamp designed to fit desk tops from 25 to 75 mm thick-
- 50 mm square slim Aluminium capping and desk clamps available in three standard powder coating colours: White, Silver and Black
- Three standard Fabric ranges available: Crown, Breathe and Spice.
- Pinnable fabric upholstered panel- 100% Recyclable aluminium frame and Polymer resin core
- 10 working day delivery - Studio screen panels are made to you order and require 7 to 10 working days to produce.
- 15 year warranty
- Free freight NZ wide - except rural deliveries.